In 2006 Gene Crook used his extensive welding industry experience to found Arclabs, a welding trade school that provides a hands-on education for welders. Arclabs offers comprehensive welding programs that focus on training, qualification, and placement. Whether you have no previous experience or whether you’re seeking advanced welding training, we offer a variety of programs to meet your individual needs. Each program is practically designed to give you a competitive edge for employment. Because we keep a finger on the pulse of industry trends and company needs, our welding program finishers are able to enter a variety of industries.
Our Mission: "To train and test students in welding, pipe fitting, and inspection for employment by the clients we serve." - Gene Crook, President/Founder
As a commitment to our students, training partners, and employers, we vow to:
- Maintain fair, ethical, and clearly-stated advertising, admission, and enrollment practices by accurately and fairly representing Arclabs and its services to all people.
- Provide effective student services that recognizes individual differences and ensure successful student retention, graduation, and employability where applicable.
- Demonstrate the ultimate benefit of private educational training programs through satisfied participants.
- Ensure proper and ethical administration of all financial aspects of the institution.
- Embrace voluntary self-regulation, which is inherent to the accreditation process.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the people served by Arclabs through local community involvement and participation.
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of private educational training, thereby providing essential skills to support a productive workforce.
- Promote continuing education and training programs of the highest quality and integrity.
- Meet and exceed completion and placement benchmarks set by the ACCET.
Corporate Management Team
At Arclabs we believe a well-educated staff yields skilled professionals who will contribute to the continued growth of the welding industry. We pride ourselves on four Arclabs locations and a dedicated staff to meet our students’ needs.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org