In 2006, Gene Crook founded Arclabs in order to ensure a quality education for welders. With his extensive industry experience, he developed a hands-on training program that allows students to be extensively trained and certified as dictated by the needs of the industry.
As the premier school for skilled welders in the Southeast, Arclabs delivers superior welding programs by focusing on training, qualification and placement. Arclabs trains its students specifically for the purpose of employment. By keeping a finger on the pulse of industry trends and company needs, these welding programs are customized to meet market demands & employers needs. Training modules are also designed to fit the needs of individual students.
Arclabs provides programs of study that are educationally sound, up-to-date, of high quality and demonstrably effective.
As a commitment to Students, Training Partners & Employers, we vow to:
- Maintain fair, ethical, and clearly stated advertising, admission, and enrollment practices by accurately and fairly representing Arclabs and its services to all people.
- Provide effective student services that recognizes individual differences and ensure successful student retention, graduation and employability where applicable.
- Demonstrate the ultimate benefit of private educational training programs through satisfied participants.
- Ensure proper and ethical administration of all financial aspects of the institution.
- Embrace voluntary self-regulation, which is inherent to the accreditation process.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the people served by Arclabs through local community involvement and participation.
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of private educational training, thereby providing essential skills to support a productive workforce.
- Promote continuing education and training programs of the highest quality and integrity.
- Meet and exceed completion and placement benchmarks set by the ACCET.
MISSION. "Intentionally train and test students in welding, pipe fitting, and inspection for employment by the clients we serve." - Gene Crook, President/Founder
2615 Highway 153
Piedmont, SC 29673
700 Gracern Road
Columbia, SC 29210
933 Commerce Circle
Hanahan, SC 29410
4500 South Pinemont Drive
Houston, TX 77041