The following is a list of frequently used links for our student body:
Students can find additional consumer information about Arclabs here.
O*Net Welding Occupations
U.S. Department of Labor's Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) Codes for occupations that our programs prepare students to enter
- 51-4121.06 Welders, Cutters, and Welder Fitters
- 51.4121.00 Welders, Cutters, Solderers, Brazers
- 51-4121.07 Solderers and Brazers
- 47-2221.00 Structural Iron and Steel Workers
Campus Security/Clery Act
Annual Security Report (ASR) compiled and distributed by October 1 of each year that provides crime statistics that occurred on campus for the past three years; the ASR also contains school policies concerning campus security.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. It sets limitations in releasing personally identifiable information from school records and provides students certain rights with respect to reviewing records, amending incorrect information within the student record, and releasing records to the student's designee(s). FERPA Release Forms are available in the administrative office of each campus location.
Drug & Alcohol Prevention Plan
Arclabs maintains a drug and alcohol-free policy requiring all students to report to training in a substance-free condition. This Plan includes information on our policy, state and federal laws, financial aid policies regarding convictions related to the possession or sale of illegal drugs, health risks, and resources available to help students affected by drug and/or alcohol abuse.
Each year Arclabs must distribute to all enrolled students a notice of the availability of the information it must provide in the following general categories:
- General disclosures for enrolled or prospective students
- Annual security report and annual fire safety report
- Report on athletic program participation rates and financial support data (Equity in Athletics Data or EADA)
- FERPA information (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974)
Method of Disclosure
- Arclabs will distribute a notification of the availability of this information to each student upon completion of the enrollment/admissions process.
- Paper copies of all policies may be obtained in the administrative offices of each campus location. A school official will be available during regular office hours to provide institutional and financial assistance information to enrolled or prospective students. Office hours are Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m.-2 p.m.